2 ressies at one car rental company?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, HELP! I booked am economy car for $250.00 USF TOTAL for 10 days in April with a mousesavers.com code. Yesterday another code for the same car rental co. came out for a minivan cost $400.00 USF for 10 days. I am paying Canadian dollars, so $250 USF to me is $400 and $400 USF is $640! My original budget was $300 CDN, so even with the econo car I am over budget BUT dh really loves the idea of a minivan. I emailed the car rental co. to tell them that I booked TWO ressies and asked if I could book the $250 car and possibly upgrade to the $400 minivan, but I can't do to code. What would you do? I have the cash for the minivan but I wasn't expecting such high rental car costs. HELP PLEASE

Hi Sandra,

Was wondering where you made reservations, which rental agency? There are many specials out right now, especially using rate codes and coupons. But for 10 days the cheapest minivan I found was $397.95 USF (including tax) for a Dodge Caravan at Dollar, using a rate code. Why can't you use the rate code for the minivan? You should be able to cancel the economy car if you don't want it without any problem. Then rent the minivan using the rate code.

RobinLyn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter