2 studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

babynurse31

Mouseketeer
I may be interested in renting points in the future but I have a question first. Is it possible to rent 2 studios and have them next to each other &/or adjoining instead of a 2 bedroom?

Sorry if I asked this in the wrong place-Thanks for you help!!

Studios never connect. They may be close to each other, but they do not connect. Studios connect with one-bedroom units to make two bedroom units.

a 2 bedroom is just like a studio ajoined to a one bedroom, its awesome- couldnt imagine wanting to get 2 studios
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

It's great if two couples are traveling together or if you don't cook or hang out much in the rooms. It's also a lot cheaper price-wise than a 2-bedroom. My family rented points from a DVC owner last month and we had one studio for me, dh and our kids and another for my mom. We were right down the hall from each other, and it worked out great. My mom appreciated the privacy (and peacefulness!!!) of not having an adjoining room, I think. They make every attempt at BCV to keep you nearby your friends/family members as long as you indicate it on your ressie that you're traveling together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter