2 time dream winner

jillybeene71

Geaux Saints...Can you feel the Brees?
We were at the Studios on New Years Day...just past the fastpass entrance on Rockin Roller Coaster (when you hand the guy the your ticket) our group that went in received 2008 mickey ears. The lady said "congratulations your a winner" I was like "what? whats going on? what did we win?" I had no clue what the Year of a Million Dreams was. lol Anyway my three kids and I won the mickey ears...on Jan 3rd, while my daughter was attending a dance workshop in the Studios..my son and I decide to ride the Backlot Tour. We were just about to load the tram when those "dream guys" paid us a visit...this time we won dream fastpasses for most of the rides at the Studios. I could only dream to win the night in the castle, but as for "it will never happen" I dont know...we won twice in 3 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter