2 Unofficial Dreams?

kim532

DIS Veteran
We just returned and never got an official dream. We try stalking a few of those cast members and staying close to them to see if we would get something but no luck. :rolleyes1

I went to pay for my food at Roaring Forks and she asked if we had the meal plan and we said no. She told us to go get 2 deserts in addition to what we had because that is what you get with the meal plan I guess and she rang it register said $23 and change then she said we did not have to pay for the meal. Happened so fast Im not sure what she did but it was a free meal.

Second was we got to ride up in the front of the Monorail from MK to EPCOT.

Well, even if they weren't "Official" dreams, I still say your trip was full of pixie dust! :wizard: Glad you had some magical moments ~ thanks for sharing!! :)

wow.. congrats.. wished that would happen to us last week.. I loved Roaring Forks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter