200 Aulani Feb 2021 UY points available for transfer out at $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great3

DIS Veteran
I have 200 Aulani Feb 2021 UY points available for transfer out at $18/pt.

If interested please, PM me to discuss details.

Since it's limited to one transfer per UY, I can only do the whole lot, so must take all 200 points.

I am not interested in doing Rental reservations at this time. These points are available ONLY for transfer to another DVC Member. Sorry about this. Thanks for your understanding.

Please note the following:

Transferred points may NOT be borrowed so these points could not be used for a reservation prior to Feb 1, 2021 (since they are Feb. 2021 UY points).

If you are planning for an Aulani stay in either 2021 or 2022, now is the time to pick up some Aulani points for 11 months home resort booking advantage.

Even though points can't be borrowed for reservations, points may be banked forward (so points are good for one more year) after being transferred (so long as banking is done in a timely manner - more than 4 months before expiration of the points).

So that means the AUL Feb 2021 UY points will expire on Jan 31th, 2022, but if banked, the points are good until Jan 31th, 2023.

So, you can use these points for home resort advantage booking for a trip to Aulani in 2021 or 2022.

These points will be transferred into your 2021 Use Year and will retain their original Use Year month, and Home Resort status.

Members are allowed one transfer (either into or out-of ) per Use Year. DVC only allows transfers to be made from/to the current Use Year and the next Use Year

This means that today (Feb. 2020) those with March or later Use Years are currently in their 2019 UY, and can only accept 2019 UY points, and 2020 UY points.

I am currently in my 2020 UY, so I can only transfer out 2020 and 2021 UY points.

At this point, I don't have any more 2020 UY points left. You will need to wait until your 2020 Use Year begins to accept a transfer of 2021 UY points.

In short, at this time, only DVC Members with Feb. UY may accept a transfer of my Aulani points.

Please let me know if you have further questions about transfer rules (and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge) or if you are interested by sending a PM / starting a Private Conversation.

Thanks,
Great3

Now that it is March, those with Feb. and March UY can take a transfer of these points, still available!!

Reactions: eeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!