2004 Entertainment Books available!!!

JenLovesPooh-

How did you get the discount and free shipping????

TIA!!

Got my confirmation today that they shipped my book!! Also found out the RPH is going to give us the second room we need for free since we're not using the return airfare that was part of the Universal vacation package we won! YAY!!!!
:bounce:

Only another year to wait. :(

Flower - I think I got $5 off and free shipping because I registered my 2003 entertainment book on their site.

Thanks!!

I bought the book last year also, and I'm going over to their site to order my book now!!!

Now all I have to do is book my hotel!!!

:teeth: :teeth:

Does the 2004 book still give 50% discount at HRH and RPH? Should I book the room first and then switch to entertainment rate when it comes out. Does anyone know when it comes out? We justed returned yesterday from HRH and already want to book again.

I just received my 2004 Delaware book. For Orlando, only RPR is listed. It is categorized as a "BEST RATE" This appears to be a new discount that are pre negotiated rates up to 70% off and are the lowest guaranteed with the following rules (This is not all of them, only the new ones I think)

FOR BEST RATE HOTELS ONLY

RULES OF USE

- Due to limited room availability, you will be asked to prepay with a major credit card. If you change or cancel your reservation, a $20 fee will be applied to your credit card.

- All reservations booked at BEST RATE hotels are guaranteed to be the lowest rate at that hotel at that time. If you find a lower rate available for the dates at the same hotel, call (800) 883-6943 within 24 hours of booking the BEST RATE reservation, and you will receive either a refund of the difference or the reservation will be cancelled without a cancellation fee.

- Some peak dates may not ne discounted and the lowest rate guarantee does not apply to special events such as New Years Eve and the Super Bowl

- The rate quoted for a BEST RATE location is in US funds

- BEST RATE hotels are not subect to any additional discounts.

There is a rebate program from $10-$100 depending on how long you stay as well.

Mike

Just got mine too. And, bummer, forgot to change my subscription from Orlando to my hometown. Anyway, not to worry, in the Orlando edition, all three Universal hotels are listed.

Not sure of the implications of the Best Rate program yet, but the hotels are no longer listed in the 50% Off Preferred Partners Program.

Update. I just registered my 2004 Orlando book online, and I was still able to pull up the Universal Hotels (HRH and PBH anyway -- not sure if I just missed RPR or if it wasn't there) under the Hotels at HalfPrice section. You can select the Lowest Rate Guaranteed or Hotels at HalfPrice. They are in both.

Coincidentally, I pulled up a search on the HRH for my dates (9/18-22), and the best they were offering under the Lowest Rate Guaranteed was the standard stay 4 nights, get the 4th night free (or 25% off per night).

Does this make sense? I think I'm confused myself.

What is this? Does this mean that the rates won't be as great at the hotels anymore? And, do you really have to prepay the whole stay or is it only if you book through entertainment? I really hope things haven't changed. I will have to read my book in depth. I bought it for those discounts. If anyone knows more on this, please post.

:( :( :(

I looked again. The RPR is no longer on the 50% off page. Only the HRH and PBH are. I wonder if this is an oversight?

If the HRH and PBH remain in the 50% off program, I would have to figure that rates would be comparable to the 2003 ENT rates. But why would they allow that at HRH and PBH and not RPR?

I think the Best Rate Program has just been renamed from the 2003 Hotel Reservations Network, with some changes -- like paying for your room in advance, but they also now offer a rebate ($10 for a 2-night stay, $20 for a 3-4 night stay, on up to $100 for a 10-night stay).

Guess we'll find out more as the 2004 discount rates come out in Sept. or Oct. Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter