2005 Food & Wine Fest --Some info: UPDATE POST #19

TDC Nala said:
Holy moley. Wasn't the brewers dinner $55 last year?
You're exactly right, it was either $55 or $60, and DH and I did the Sam Adams one. Maybe it's so much more expensive this year since Jim Koch himself will be there? :confused3

We LOVED it last year (and left feeling a wee bit squishy) :drinking1 but I don't think I'd pay that price for it!

Great. Thanks.

First Katypop starts messaging me this week to try and get me to join her for my first time at Food and Wine Festival, then you post this thread. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll be going to WDW in October now!

You people are just too good at forcing me to visit the mouse every few months! :rotfl:

How about the Sweet Sundays? Is this held every Sunday during the Food and Wine Festival, I could not find any specific dates. :)

First Katypop starts messaging me this week to try and get me to join her for my first time at Food and Wine Festival, then you post this thread.

In case no one's told you Bavaria---Life's "tough" ;)

Just make sure your plans include a visit to MNSSHP and the F&W Festival if you visit in October!!! ;) :teeth:

Starshine said:
You're exactly right, it was either $55 or $60, and DH and I did the Sam Adams one. Maybe it's so much more expensive this year since Jim Koch himself will be there? ... I don't think I'd pay that price for it!
They could double it again and they'd <i>still</i> be losing money on me.

:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter