2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Strong Water Tavern.......Mexican Chocolate Cake........

i-4qc3X98-XL.jpg

Mythos.......cheese pizza

i-M7vzWvd-XL.jpg

Meant to ask this on your TR but of course I forgot! :rolleyes: I am sooooo with Kyle on the love for cheese pizza, however I don't see it on the Mythos menu on Universal's website. Am I missing it or did they make it especially for him? All of his pizza selections look so yummy, I think I need to sample them all in April! ::yes::

Meant to ask this on your TR but of course I forgot! :rolleyes: I am sooooo with Kyle on the love for cheese pizza, however I don't see it on the Mythos menu on Universal's website. Am I missing it or did they make it especially for him? All of his pizza selections look so yummy, I think I need to sample them all in April! ::yes::

lol......he does love cheese pizza`s!!

It used to have the pizza of the day on the menu, but they stopped it a while back......we asked if they still did them and they said no problem......so they will do them for you if you ask......:thumbsup2

Realize I have a few foodie photos to contribute....
This at Confisco Grille, The Salmon from 2015IMG_0175.JPG

Would anyone happen to have some pictures of the Quiche or Fettuccine Alfredo from Toothsome? These are two of the top menu items I have been considering but can't seem to find any close up or great photos of them! Recent pictures from Mama Della's would also be awesome to see! Thanks! :)

Does anyone recall what the name of the item is that was on the Bula Bar menu-it was charsui and it was a wrap or egg roll or something like that.They were delicious,and we'd love to replicate them.Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone recall what the name of the item is that was on the Bula Bar menu-it was charsui and it was a wrap or egg roll or something like that.They were delicious,and we'd love to replicate them.Any help would be appreciated!

Now that rings a bell!!

But, can’t quite remember what it was.

It wasn’t sweet chilli??

They used to do a sweet chilli chicken wrap that was the nicest wrap ever!! I’m going back maybe 8 years or so......

Now that rings a bell!!

But, can’t quite remember what it was.

It wasn’t sweet chilli??

They used to do a sweet chilli chicken wrap that was the nicest wrap ever!! I’m going back maybe 8 years or so......
It was definately charsui-it had that distinct deep pink color.Hopefully,we'll figure it out! Thanks for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts