2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

COWFISH, MANGO GINGER RUM COCKTAIL

i-mCBWT7B-XL.jpg

hey, question about toothsome. We ate there in January and loved the chocolate sundae. Can I get those sundaes at the walk up window?

How was the serice and was the food hot . We had one very good lunch there and then the supper from hell . We were there like 3 hours the food was cold and tasteless !!

Well, the visit that the crab cake sandwich was from was lovely, but our last visit to Mythos wasn’t great........so much so we won’t be going back for a while.

Food wasn’t great to say the least, and we didn’t have a great waitress either. She wasn’t interested I had eaten less than half of the food. Tom’s wasn’t any better. Of course that was one experience. However, we have found over the years Mythos is either very good, or really poor.

We much prefer Confisco Grille in IOA. Food there never disappoints.

Well, the visit that the crab cake sandwich was from was lovely, but our last visit to Mythos wasn’t great........so much so we won’t be going back for a while.

Food wasn’t great to say the least, and we didn’t have a great waitress either. She wasn’t interested I had eaten less than half of the food. Tom’s wasn’t any better. Of course that was one experience. However, we have found over the years Mythos is either very good, or really poor.

We much prefer Confisco Grille in IOA. Food there never disappoints.

That was our experience the first time for lunch was wonderful, the next for supper was the pits !!! I think we will scip !!

Our last trip to Mythos a couple years' back was Not Good. Waited 45 minutes even though we had reservations, then took forever to get our food. And it was...boring, cold, and tasteless. Getting a drink refill (of tea?) was nigh impossible. We won't be going back this time. Confisco Grill, huh? Or maybe Finnegan's again, which was WONDERFUL!!!

I had the Pad Thai at Mythos in May and it was terrible-gummy and lukewarm. I'll probably skip it for a while which is a shame since I really enjoy the decor.

Our last trip to Mythos a couple years' back was Not Good. Waited 45 minutes even though we had reservations, then took forever to get our food. And it was...boring, cold, and tasteless. Getting a drink refill (of tea?) was nigh impossible. We won't be going back this time. Confisco Grill, huh? Or maybe Finnegan's again, which was WONDERFUL!!!

Oh that’s not good!

Love confisco grille!!!

Amazing food that doesn’t ever disappoint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!