2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

A7C00BDC-8048-451F-B653-1893C2B7726E.jpeg
English breakfast from Leaky Cauldron. Surprisingly very good. Sorry for the ketchup on the eggs. I should have taken pic before I did that. Kinda pricy at $17, but it was a ton of food and it included a drink of choice including frozen butterbeer (granted a smaller sized cup of it though)

3BA2676B-3165-4AF8-8884-A4AE083D6A72.jpeg
May Contain Nuts sundae (with no nuts ironically upon my request). If you love peanut butter like I do this was incredibly good. The slice of peanut butter pie that came with it was outstanding. These are BIG sundaes. Easily shareable between 2 people.

719D3633-D82B-4AFD-B6C4-C3D7150BD2D3.jpeg
Krusty burger with curly fries and the included chocolate shake (if you got the combo). Not very good. Even my son who is not picky was kinda meh about this. Burger patties obviously from frozen, low quality. But I guess that fits the theme then, huh? Curly fries were good. Like Arbys.

0DD61123-CD07-4CCA-9E31-87D1833C0AE9.jpeg01AFB1CC-2C88-42FB-8C44-7298CC6376F4.jpeg
The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building Burger from Cowfish. 1/2 lb burger patty with fried bananas, peanut butter, and candied bacon. As a peanut butter lover I thought this would be awesome. It was a good burger, but unfortunately the ingredients didn’t really mesh together to form an awesome flavor profile. I just felt like I was eating a burger that I could taste the separate peanut butter, bananas, and bacon...but it’s not like it combined into one awesome taste if you know what I mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!