2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

That’s all the food pics I have from our trip. Out of all the places we ate this is how i would rank them from best to worst

1. NBC Grill and Bigfire tie for first. Hard to put one over the other because they are different environments but the food was equally as good. NBC good for casual, bar type food. But VERY good bar food. Bigfire for more fancy entrees.

2. Toothsome. Unique food offerings and pretty good quality despite having a lot of people rip on this place on various forums and Facebook groups. Service took a long time though.

3. Three Broomsticks/Leaky Cauldron. I’m combining these two into one restaurant. We ate at Three Broomsticks for lunch and Leaky Cauldron for breakfast. I didn’t get pics of our lunch at Three Broomsticks but I got the fish and chips. Very crispy batter and good quality. Good quality wedge fries. My son got a giant smoked turkey leg. Very good. My wife got the chicken and ribs combo. The ribs were moist and tender. The sauce was kind of generic. If you don’t come from a city with good bbq you’d probably like it. We are from Memphis so the ribs didn’t impress us at all. My wife said the chicken was pretty bland too.

4. Cowfish. This restaurant was the most hyped and praised out of everything I researched. Our first waitress was very surly. I didn’t care for the table they sat us at. It was weirdly high and the booths were way too low compared to the table. It put your arms at a very unnatural position. I asked to change tables and because of this we got a different waitress who was much more friendly. The food was good. Don’t get me wrong. It just was not as wow as the dishes we had at the other places

Beyond Burger Platter from Richter's Burger Co in Universal Studios:

IMG-0705.jpg

Hot Butterbeer from Hog's Head Pub in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure:

IMG-0810.jpg

Cheese Pizza from Delizioso Pizza in Cabana Bay Beach Resort:

IMG-0842.jpg

Snack Box from the Inaugural Running Universal 5k race:

IMG-1417.jpg

Scrambled eggs from Bayliner Diner at Cabana Bay Beach Resort:

IMG-6323.jpg

Omelet from Bayliner Diner in Cabana Bay Beach Resort:

IMG-6325.jpg

Cold Butterbeer from Hog's Head Pub in the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure:

IMG-6374.jpg

Smoked Turkey Leg Platter from Thunder Falls Terrace in Islands of Adventure:

IMG-6383.jpg

Twisted Taters from Mardi Gras:

IMG-6465.jpg

Just went thru this thread and saw many pics from you there.
So how far from RPR is PB? I’m guessing you’ll say it’s worth the trip.
Thanks

It is!

You can get the boat from RP to Citywalk, then the boat to PB. We sometimes go for lunch and go straight from the parks by boat.

From Citywalk it’s about a 15 minute walk or slightly less to PB. Most of the walk is in the shade.

Having only been to UO years ago, what is the equivalent to our favorite Disney spots for ice cream/shakes- Ghirardelli's and Beaches n Cream?
Thank you!

Having only been to UO years ago, what is the equivalent to our favorite Disney spots for ice cream/shakes- Ghirardelli's and Beaches n Cream?
Thank you!

For ice creams, Citywalk has Cold Stone Creamery and Studios has Ben & Jerry`s near the Mummy ride.

Diagon Alley has Florean Fortecue`s Ice Cream Parlour....some nice flavours and of course Butterbeer Ice Cream too.

Toothsome is most famous for it`s gargantuan desserts and milk shakes...... some of them look beautiful and very elaborate. If you have a Google you`ll see some pictures of them.

For ice creams, Citywalk has Cold Stone Creamery and Studios has Ben & Jerry`s near the Mummy ride.

Diagon Alley has Florean Fortecue`s Ice Cream Parlour....some nice flavours and of course Butterbeer Ice Cream too.

Toothsome is most famous for it`s gargantuan desserts and milk shakes...... some of them look beautiful and very elaborate. If you have a Google you`ll see some pictures of them.

Good list! I’d also add Schwab’s Pharmacy in USF to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter