2006 room rates and seasons?

a_hobden

To far from the magic!
Hi can anyone tell me when disney are likely to release there season dates and room rates for 2006?

In talking to AAA on Friday, they thought the rates would be out in June or July.

I also was told sometime June for rates and seasons and AAA discounts to follow shortly by a CRO CM.

If you book now for next year, do you get the current rate or do they apply the new rate to the existing reservation (once the new rates are announced).

if you book now, they base your deposit on current rates, but once the new rates are out, you're reservation is adjusted to reflect the new rates.

It was kind of weird, when I booked last week the deposit they charged me was for a standard room in regular season because that is what it is right now (even though I know it will be peak season when I go in Pres. Week). Anyway, I was told I would receive an adjustment statement when the 2006 rates came out and then I will have to ante up the difference.

I have done this before but booking in reg. season and going in value season and I was given a credit that time.

Hope this makes sense. :)

when the "seasons" aren't released yet, then they adjust either way depending on when you are staying, probably just easier with their computer system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter