2007-2008 postcard question

praline3001

DIS Veteran
Since they start accepting the 2008 cards in Dec at a new address can we send 5 (we have 5 in our family) to the 2007 contest address and send 5 to the 2008 address for a total of 10 a day? I know both contest say 1 per person in your family but isn't it two contest? I dont want to break rules or anything but it seems it would double our chances :cheer2:

There's only 12 days of "overlap" - from December 19 to Dec 31 you can enter both contests. Before Dec 19 you can't enter the 2008 contest, and after Dec 31, you can no longer enter the 2007 contest. The entries go to different PO Boxes and yes, they are separate contests.

There's only 12 days of "overlap" - from December 19 to Dec 31 you can enter both contests. Before Dec 19 you can't enter the 2008 contest, and after Dec 31, you can no longer enter the 2007 contest. The entries go to different PO Boxes and yes, they are separate contests.

Thanks! I know its only 12 days of overlap but thats 12 more days of keeping my kids busy writing out those postcards :lmao:

<<<visions of my chaining the little angels to chairs and forcing them to print out as many postcards as possible for THIER enjoyment>>>>:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter