2008 Postal Rates

0hmyheck

Mouseketeer
Do you think there will also be a postal rate increase Jan. 1, 2008? I think there was a rate increase last year and wondered if I should wait to buy stamps.:confused3

The most recent increase was May 14, so if there is one, it probably won't be in January.

You can buy the "Forever" stamp right now and it will be good forever, even when the rates increase (it has the Liberty Bell on it).

I have a plan to stock up on the Forever stamps, but somehow I always end up buying the Disney ones instead :goodvibes

Oops, just realized you meant postcard stamps, not first class. I don't think they have the Forever stamps for postcards. I just always buy the postcards with postage already on them from the Post Office. When the rate went up in May, I just added on a 2 cent stamp and it worked fine.

I have not heard of the forever stamp, thanks for letting me know. I will see if they have it for the post card rate also.

Does it cost more than the regular stamp?

Oops - did you mean to post this on this board? You're on the Year of a Million Dreams board. You might want to post on a different board, like the Budget Board.

I think they were asking about postage rates for 2008 because they wanted to send in the postcards for the YOAMD contest.

And no, the postage for the "forever" stamp is the same as a regular one, 41 cents. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter