2009?????

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 I don't know, but I hope it's not anything great since we won't be there in 2009. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now, we will be going to DL for the first time so I hope they have something great!! ;)

What is Disney planning for 2009 if Year of Dreams ends????

Thats what I would like to know....but you never know Year of a Million Dreams was supposed to end last year and the year before and so on...so who knows maybe it will never end...:dance3:

I hope it's something bigger and better than a year of a million dreams... it almost has to be if they want people to be even mroe enticed to show up:)

Another reason i hope for that: I plan on doing the Disney College internship program Spring, 2009 from January-August. I realize that in working with them, I forfit any chances of winning the prizes and whatever they would have to offer, but I'm hoping I may be allowed to participate in the new celebration:)

We're trying to plan a January 2009 trip and I've been wondering what they're going to be doing then too! I hope it's at least as good, but how far can they keep going with this? It's one thing to hold it over for another year, but I kind of doubt they'll hold it over again. Does anyone know when they make announcements regarding their long-term marketing initiatives?
:wizard:

Im fairly sure it's sometime in the summer. I could be wrong, but they want to make sure to get the word out so people can start booking vacations and stuff if it interests them:)

YOMD was great! I won dream mickey ears a couple weeks after it started off of big thunder and i was thisclose to getting to stay in the castle, but it was a family next to us that was selected... boo :)

i'm sure it will be great, though:) It's Disney, afterall!

Also planning a January of 09 trip. Who cares what they have planned?!?! We'll be at Disney!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter