2010 Boston RV & Camping Expo

3gr8kids

<font color=red>I read it in the "Book of Suppose
Just thought I'd post this for anyone in the Boston area. The 2010 Boston RV & Camping Expo is being held this weekend at the Bayside Expo Center. Discount admission coupon is available on their website www.bostonrvexpo.com

Have a great weekend all!! :upsidedow

I've heard that they have cut down to half the space this year? I plan on going to Springfield in February.

We went to Hartford last weekend. Very Small. Not sure if we will head to Boston tomorrow or not. West Springfield show is always good and only 15 minutes from the house. 3 buildings full. Now if we could only sell the camper we have so we had a down payment for a new one!! Have fun Everyone!!

We went last night, and there were hardly any vendors there, very few campgrounds, and I believe your right Dan ~ it seems like they cut the size in half. Of the RV's they did have there, we only saw ONE toy-hauler, maybe 6? or so Class A moho's, a few Class C's, a couple dozen TT's, and a few pup's. AND, they were packed in sooo tightly and not really in any sort of order so the flow of traffic really stunk, and it was easy to become disoriented as far as remembering where you had been and which ones you saw. We left there thinking we must have missed some, but I've been hearing from friends who went who said the same thing. Very disappointing show, IMO. :confused3

I better win the dang raffle, LOL.

Good luck with the raffle! Last year DW signed up for a raffle at the Springfield show and won a $150 gift certificate to get mail order Lobstah items. She just placed the order last week and we should be getting something this week.

Going to the Springfield show? It takes up 3 buildings and we have not been able to see everything in a single day on prior visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter