2010 Fall/Fall Advantage Arrival Dates??

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
My brother has an interview on Tues for Fall/FA 2010...For those of you that have been accepted, do you know what arrival dates you had to pick from from both Fall/FA??

He is hoping for FA and I'm a Seasonal CM at WDW and was looking to go in May to work a day or two (before 5/20) and again in August and we were wondering what the arrival dates were so we could maybe drive down together and I'd fly back up after working. Of course the dates could be filled or too late in the month for May but we would see if that might be a possibility even for August!

Thanks!!!

My arrival date is May 19, that was the earliest I could choose from. There was another later in May, and one in June.

I think the arrival dates for August are 8/9, 8/11, 8/18, 8/23 and 8/30. I know 8/9 is the earliest because thats the one I picked. Some people said that 8/9 was full but a few people were just able to pick it so they may have reopened it.

When I accepted last week the only dates left for the fall advantage was 5/19 and 5/24.

Thanks everyone!!! I think I'll have to go down on my own a few weeks before. I'm a Pre-K teacher and with 5/19 being on a Wed, I'd be missing around 3 unpaid days of school and I'm not sure I want to do that even though I'd be getting paid at WDW.

Thanks for the help!

My son just received his acceptance email on April 6 for fall 2010 QSFB. He has not responded to the email yet because he needs to check a few things out with the registrar's office.

Can anyone tell me the arrival dates for Fall 2010 and their corresponding departure dates.

Thanks!!

I think the arrival dates for August are 8/9, 8/11, 8/18, 8/23 and 8/30. All of the fall departure dates are 1/7/11!

I Was in the program last term an it was an awesome experience.... meeting new people an new friends... going out in orlando was so fun!!!!!! there are people with party buses an stuff but these 2 guys have limos an they take you to the clubs for $20 BEST FREAKING TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!! if you get a chance PARTY WITH THIS COMPANY LOL I THINK THERE CALLED ROYAL RICHEZ.. LOOK THEM UP ON FACEBOOK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter