2011 celebration/promotion speculations

wdwislife

DIS Veteran
What do people think will be the next celebration?

I think it will definitely be a 40th anniversary blowout! :thumbsup2 I'd love for it to continue into 2012 as well, which is likely since most past celebrations have gone on for another year.

What are your guys' thoughts?

we will be there in 2011 and I cant wait to find out what it will be! do they usually announce it during the xmas parade?

I honestly came over here to post this exact question and get everyones thoughts and ideas-purely speculation of course! I loved the GAD promotion-moreso than the b-day because the entire family could get discounts on the same trip! But of course, any promotion is nice!

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter