2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Wishing all who are going on this wonderful Adventure safe travels. Please post pictures as some of us will be living life vicariously through you.

I don't know where the time has gone! Eric and I have been MIA in large part on this board and in chat, but we are so excited to see everyone and have a great adventure this coming week!

The nanny is here, the kids are relatively settled, and we are packed. We leave for the airport at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning and will be in LA by lunchtime. We have reservations at ink. tomorrow night, which should be fun.

Safe travels, everyone - see you all soon!

XO
Liz

On past trips, we've met at 4:30 or 5:00 to get things started. The guides will definitely let us know tomorrow.

Thanks! We'll check on the mezzanine tomorrow morning before we head out.
I've got to get some sleep now!!

Just driven down from Napa today so a little exhausted from the drive. We're staying over on route 66 in a wigwam tonight, then ready to return the car to lax in the morning.
Can't wait to meet you all!

Jon

Color me green with envy. Hope you all have a great Adventure. Val & I have to wait a whole year before our (second) turn.

Please post lots of pictures!

Oh, and say Hi to Matt & Dean if they are your guides. :wave:

Color me green with envy. Hope you all have a great Adventure. Val & I have to wait a whole year before our (second) turn.

Please post lots of pictures!

Oh, and say Hi to Matt & Dean if they are your guides. :wave:

On the way out to the Welcome Dinner, our guides are Natalia and Christian.

Fun has already begun!

Everybody get up!!! Its the first full day of your Adventure!!!!

And just that fast... It is sadly now the last full day of our Adventure. :(

This week has been an amazing one!lots of very exclusive things to see and do!
There were a couple of things I was looking forward to that we did not get to do, but BOY! did they ever make up for that in magical ways!:goodvibes

Every Adventure is different and nothing is ever guaranteed. I have heard that many times before and NOW I understand it! :thumbsup2
All that could be guaranteed is that the Adventure Guides will go out of their way to make each Adventure magical and memorable.

I can't wait until we can plan another DIS ABD trip. :cloud9: I hope it's not too long from now!

Got home safe and sound. Flight was one hour late because of weather issues back east earlier in the day.

Thank You to everyone for making our first ABD and DIS trip so magical!!

I must admit, even thou we have booked a cruise next year, I woke up thinking I mean planning something Disney next month! I know, I have a problem, how do I top this Back Stage Magic Trip?

JonK

Had a wonderful week on this trip and even though it took an extra 5 hours to get home (plane trouble) it was great meeting all of you. And wishing everyone a very merry christmas

So....

Where are all the pictures????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!