2013 Theme Limited Magic?

Haven't heard anything as of yet. I am speculating that they will talk about it on NYE during the countdown show on ABC, kind of like what they did last year when they talked about the "Another Disney Day" for Leap Day. But then again, Disney does work in mysterious ways and may surprise us with something sooner. I too am awaiting some more news on it.

I will add the the rummer that any week where a crowd level 1 or 2 will have a “Limited Time Magic” event to bump up attendance.

The Limited Magic thing was already announced back in October. It has to do with special (old) characters making appearances, weeklong celebrations of things like Valentine's Day, Fourth of July, etc. It a yearlong celebration with "extra pixie dust" all the time. Here's a link to several videos about it.

http://wdwnews.com/videos/categories/limited-time-magic/

arthuruscg said:
I will add the the rummer that any week where a crowd level 1 or 2 will have a “Limited Time Magic” event to bump up attendance.

Every week will have a different "Limited Time Magic" event. That's the whole idea.

Every week will have a different "Limited Time Magic" event. That's the whole idea.

How could I forget that there will be special limited edition PINS. You will have to get in line at 5am to get your ticket to allow you to purchase one of the limited edition pins at $100 per set.

I can see it already - a thread called "Disney ruined my vacation".

:) I bet you are right. I, however, would gladly trade my 2's/3's on my Sept/Oct trip for 3's/4's if it means I'll get to meet some old characters.
[fingers crossed for Robin Hood and Prince John] party:

I like the OP's posted theme, "Limited Magic". Although it was one that probably didn't make it to the short list when the execs were brainstorming theme ideas, I could see them making it work: "Hurry up and get your Disney magic! This year, in limited quantities, so make your holiday plans now! Once the magic's gone folks, it's gone!"

• Golden Horseshoe Revue: The fabled Frontierland show returns to Disneyland park for one month only, bringing back the corny jokes and enduring songs that were often enjoyed by Walt Disney himself.

Why only Disneyland? :confused3

~Ugh... :( the name "Limited Time Magic" makes it kind of difficult to get excited. Otherwise, I think it's really neat that Disney is going to surprise everyone with a different themed event, every week for a year! :goodvibes

I'm going the 2nd week in January, so I'm curious both as to what it could be, and how they'll announce it to the guests. Will we know which park will have it before we go? Will we know which characters are "special"?

Should be interesting to watch this one shake out.

I don't understand what disney is doing with this promotion if they just 'SURPRISE' guests with a limited event.

How do you plan? How upset would you be to find out that you were at Magic Kingdom and over at Hollywood Studios the same day they had a meet and greet with retired characters that have not been out for over 10+ years?

When it comes to Disney vacations people generally have to plan what weeks they will go and what days they will be in what park.

Disney needs to at least give a months notice so we can plan, but December 1st is here and nothing has been announced for January yet.

Poor Theme if they don't give us time to enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter