2014 spring advanage arrival jan 14-aug 1 roomate search

ArrowWolfZero

Earning My Ears
Hi I am looking for roomates. I am arriving jan 13 departing aug 1. I want to live at the commons, patterson or chatham. 1-2 bedrooms, will take 3 bedrooms. I have a car. disney world spring adv 2014

Name: Rebecca, Beck or Becca to my friends.
I am over 21
female
wellness or nonwellness: don't care
I not much of a party person but don't mind it as long as it is not at my place and not often. Might go to mardi gras at universal. Might go to karaoke night.
I can't cook. eat frozen food.
My friends say I am Dory from finding nemo, I decribe myself as artistic, ambitious, easy going and quiet.
Worst attribute: procrastintor and a borderline germophobic (use purell alot)
I don't smoke and I do drink but not often.
More of a night person.
I like to kayak, play video games , hike, drive, watch tv
I wish i was at tidy person but i am messy. I do clean so my room is walkable, clean the toilet and wash my dishes.
i don't snore. I don't care if the room is hot or cold.I do have a fan on at night to help me sleep.
favorite tv shows i watch is once upon a time, revenge, castle, Arrow, Bleach, Doctor Who, big bang theory and the walking dead.
favorite video games: mass effect, assassin's creed,
movies: I watch everything but horror films
music: I like everything and hate opera and tolerate rap.
Favorite quote: "Why is it that every time I think I know the answer, someone goes and changes the question?"
"Be lazy and go crazy"- Margartet Mead

Disney favorites
Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite character: lumiere from Beauty and the Beast.
Favorite songs:Be Our Guest, Under the Sea.
Favorite ride: that is hard but i dislike haunted manison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter