13. Who do you live with? My family

14. Alumni? No

DCP DETAILS

1. WDW or DL? WDW

2. What role? Attractions

3. What program? Spring-Advantage

4. Wellness/Non-wellness? Non-Wellness

5. How many people do you want to live with? doesn't matter

6. Which housing complex would you like to live in? Commons, wherever there's a bed

7. Arrival Date? Feb 3rd

8. Departure Date? Aug 8th

LIFESTYLE

1. Do you party? How often? nope, not really but I'm down while we're over there

2. Do you smoke or drink? I don’t smoke. Drink sometimes

3. Do you like to cook? I won't let myself starve

4. Are you a night person or morning person? Depends on work hours but usually Morning I guess

5. Do you snore? Sometimes

6. What does your bedroom normally look like? Rooms pretty clean though the hamper can get full if I don't have time and my desk is cluttered with school notes but yea... College life.

7. Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? On the cooler side.

8. Would you rather go out or stay in? I'm good with either, unless there's a hurricane or something crazy then obviously lets go surfing.... the net, and watch crazy people actually surfing on youtube lol.

9. What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? swim, read, relax, hang out,

10. Do you work out a lot? not really but recently messed up my shoulder so need to rehab it so will be doing that.

PERSONALITY

1. Three words that describe you: Reliable , Trustworthy, Transparent

2. One good quality: I don't like when people are uncomfortable.. it makes me uncomfortable.

3. One bad quality: I can be a bit too direct or sarcastic with my words, and it comes off wrong a lot.

4. Are you outgoing or quiet? I'm odd, I'm an introvert but if everyone is quiet I step up to break the ice.

5. Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Everyone needs both at some times. I have 6 months with yall though so will be down for most things.

6. What would you want in a roommate? Down to earth chill people.

7. What are your biggest pet peeves? People who don't voice their opinions, I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, just don't silently do it and expect me to know, I'm not a mind reader.

8. Are you messy or organized? I’m half and half, organized for a while then it gets slightly messy and back organized again

9. How do you feel about sharing? Ask, and listen to the answer. but I'm cool with most things... but if it's the last thing, ask or leave it.

10. Do you like having people over a lot? I'm cool with it, just don't have folks in the room making noise when i'm sleeping.

11. Favorite thing to do: listen to music

12. Favorite Music: R&b, hip-hop, open to everything though

13. Favorite TV Shows: Game of thrones, Walking dead, Breaking bad, Hell on Wheels, Boardwalk Empire, X-men

14. Favorite Movies: Waterboy, Don't Be a Menace in South Central While Drinking your juice in the hood,Training Day, Troy, Smoking Aces, the man from nowhere, Old boy, IP man (and all the movies in the series).

15. Favorite Food: Anything my Mom and Grandma make lol

16. Favorite Candy: Twix, Starburst originals (Cherry... so good)

17. Favorite Drink: COLD WATER

18. Favorite Colors: Black, Blue, Grey

DISNEY
1. Favorite Character: Max

2. Favorite Movie: A Goofy Movie

5. Favorite Villain: Iago

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: 4ish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter