2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I wish I could help. I have an iPhone and don't know anything about availability on android. Maybe if you do a search on this thread you might find out. Sorry! It is called WDW Food and Wine.
Thanks. It is iPhone only. I downloaded to my iPad and it looks good. Unfortunately not available for android yet.

I know this is very last minute, but the Disney Parks Shop App has many of the 2017 Food and Wine Festival t-shirts on sale. Many of the shirts are reduced from $30.00 to $7.00!

Not sure if the sale prices are just for today or will be available over several days.

looks like i need to convince the husband to visit during this!!
Yes!!!
My DH likes disney but isn't the superfan I am, but after attending FW last year, he was ready to book a return trip before we left. And we only did kiosks - no demos, reservations, parties.

Have they not yet announced 2018 dates? Google is not coming up with anything. I am trying to plan a trip in the fall for it (rescheduling my May trip due to work obligations) and would like to know when the end date will be...

Have they not yet announced 2018 dates? Google is not coming up with anything. I am trying to plan a trip in the fall for it (rescheduling my May trip due to work obligations) and would like to know when the end date will be...
Nope, nothing yet. The festival typically ends after the Veteran's Day holiday. The Christmas decorations need to go up and be in place by Thanksgiving.

I just booked BCV for Labor Day weekend at the 7-month DVC mark. My home resorts are SSR/AKV, so I've never been able to get BCV or BWV for F&W. Holding my breath that they repeat last year and start F&W on Labor Day weekend.

I just booked BCV for Labor Day weekend at the 7-month DVC mark. My home resorts are SSR/AKV, so I've never been able to get BCV or BWV for F&W. Holding my breath that they repeat last year and start F&W on Labor Day weekend.

That's what we are hoping for again. My mother and I are at the Grand Floridian (non-DVC) that weekend!

We will be there Nov 7 - 11. Staying at the Dolphin. Was that the last week of the F&W festival in 2017 ? I was surprised there was availability at the Dolphin, but it IS 9 months out!

I am also hoping to catch MVMCP while we are there.

Question about F&W cocktails and WS cocktails in general:

Do they advertise how many oz. of alcohol are in each one? Where I'm from it's customary to display how much of the cocktail is alcohol, that way you know what you're getting. A $14 drink is expensive, but when it has 3 oz. of alcohol it isn't that bad!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!