2018 Canadian Roll Call

We will be there at exactly the same time...from Oshawa, ON....me and mom...first Christmas Trip...soooooo excited...split stay at CSR and Movies...!!!!!

How exciting. We're from Hamilton. It's a small world, my daughter goes to school in Oshawa so I know exactly where Oshawa is. It's my mom and I as well. I took my mom on her first trip to Disney 9 years ago at this time of year and it was her first choice when we decided to go again. You are both going to love it. It's so pretty decorated for Christmas.

Hello, I'm from Snow Lake, Manitoba! We are headed back to the happiest place on earth in November for 9 glorious nights at WL. SO excited, my mom treats the grandkids to a special one-kid-at-a-time trip when they turn 8. Well, this year her youngest grandchild, my youngest son, turned 8. But this time, I surprised HER with a fully paid trip, and for the first time we'll be staying at a deluxe and even though it's been quite the stretch to pay for it myself, she deserves it SO MUCH! I'm having a hard time planning this time around, as I have never gone in the middle of party season before, so it's been very tricky to get enough time at MK, our favorite. I'm sure it will all be magical though!

Going on West Carribean cruise out of PC on August 18. Then staying at POFQ for Aug 25-28. Celebrating 20th anniversary - got engaged in front of MK castle :-)

We are staying at aoa from September 20th to the 24th pre cruise! Taking our granddaughter Ella on her 1st cruise,, cruise number 5 for dh and I. Will add another day or two after cruise but haven't chose which resort as of yet.

Hello, I'm from Snow Lake, Manitoba! We are headed back to the happiest place on earth in November for 9 glorious nights at WL. SO excited, my mom treats the grandkids to a special one-kid-at-a-time trip when they turn 8. Well, this year her youngest grandchild, my youngest son, turned 8. But this time, I surprised HER with a fully paid trip, and for the first time we'll be staying at a deluxe and even though it's been quite the stretch to pay for it myself, she deserves it SO MUCH! I'm having a hard time planning this time around, as I have never gone in the middle of party season before, so it's been very tricky to get enough time at MK, our favorite. I'm sure it will all be magical though!

Congratulations -- this sounds absolutely amazing! We love WL -- don't forget to have a Wilderness Salad, and also to settle in and sample the appetizers at Trail's End.

And honestly, that boat ride to Magic Kingdom ... heaven!

Still going August 26th to Sept 2nd....but switched to BWI from AKL due to rumours of room refurbishments! First time we will be able to walk to parks...very excited!

BWV Dec 9-12
BCV Dec 12-17

First December trip, looking forward to all of the Christmas preparations.

Not doing Disney this time... but we managed to snag 5 days/4 nights for a Universal vacation, hotel, tickets, and airfare for $1200 for 2 people. I was like, how can we NOT go???

I would've like to go to MK one day but ah well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!