2018 Member Cruise... who's booking?

At first I said no, I am retired, and do not have to cruise in summer. I like MCs so I am reconsidering.

We're in! Got my wall-plug phone ready, so I don't have to worry about batteries, and my list of cabins, in order of preference, a mile long. Experienced people: Do you think it's better to give cabin numbers, or categories and descriptions? (9B, connecting, starboard, aft)

We're in! Got my wall-plug phone ready, so I don't have to worry about batteries, and my list of cabins, in order of preference, a mile long. Experienced people: Do you think it's better to give cabin numbers, or categories and descriptions? (9B, connecting, starboard, aft)
I'm happy for you!
I think your description sounds fine!
pixiedust:

Our first choice -- 8C. Are you booking today, Bobbi? Would love to meet you in person!

We are booked! Our first ever cruise! We are on deck 10, noise doesn't typically bother us so we figured we'd try deck 10. Super excited after an hour on hold!

Our first choice -- 8C. Are you booking today, Bobbi? Would love to meet you in person!
No, I could not find a cabin mate! Some of us have a gals cruise booked in April, and then 8 of us are sailing RCCL to Hawaii next September. It's my DH's and my 50 anniversary year, we are also doing a DCL European cruise.
Someday we will meet!!

No, I could not find a cabin mate! Some of us have a gals cruise booked in April, and then 8 of us are sailing RCCL to Hawaii next September. It's my DH's and my 50 anniversary year, we are also doing a DCL European cruise.
Someday we will meet!!
Maybe someday I'll be that cabinmate! My husband always stresses about the cost, but he hasn't decided not to go yet!! :)

We have decided to do longer Celebrity cruises, easy to book, better value.

:earsboy: Bill

Maybe someday I'll be that cabinmate! My husband always stresses about the cost, but he hasn't decided not to go yet!! :)
I booked...Tom is going with me. We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary all year. In the end, I did not want to miss one while we are still, hopefully, able to enjoy.
I look forward to meeting you!!!

I booked...Tom is going with me. We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary all year. In the end, I did not want to miss one while we are still, hopefully, able to enjoy.
I look forward to meeting you!!!
Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!