My Universal Photo Packages

I was able to get the Spring Break Package back in March, but am not sure if it comes wth any freebies?

I didn't think to take a sceenshot if so - will they know if I get free photos with it or not?

I think it has the same freebies as the one on Mardi Gras had, see first posting. I am pretty sure I checked in March.

Currently running $59.99 for 5-days MUP special. I don't know if this is the same one from May 13th, but it's up right now!

That's a great deal! We have purchased the annual AP photo package the last two years and we like having the package. We have a lot of photos and all the ride ones as well. They seem to be adding photographers throughout the parks!

Fantastic! I was really hoping there would be a deal before we left!!

So, if I buy this voucher but want to hightail it to Harry Potter first thing in the morning (without stopping at the photo place at the front of the park), can i still get those ride photos from HP added on to the download pass later in the day?

Is this any different then the regular $100 package? (I think) we have the package for our 3 day stay and it cost (I think) $99 for the whole thing. But could we use this and save a few bucks even if i'm not staying for 5 days?

So, if I buy this voucher but want to hightail it to Harry Potter first thing in the morning (without stopping at the photo place at the front of the park), can i still get those ride photos from HP added on to the download pass later in the day?
Sorry, but I don't know. I went to the photo place first thing to activate it.
Is this any different then the regular $100 package?
It's better I think, with more days and 3 prints.
But could we use this and save a few bucks even if i'm not staying for 5 days?
You can get the printouts whenever you like. And the pictures are available for download on the app immediately, so you can use it for less than 5 days.

AP also good for one year @ $79.99

Don’t see a stated use by/activation date. Anybody know?

I have purchased the PhotoConnect deals for two previous trips and really enjoyed the pics. I don't send them to be developed, but use the digital pics in Shutterfly photo books with no issues. I highly recommend!
For those who have purchased, in case you don't know, there is a Amazing Pictures app to download on your smart phone so you can view the pics while in the parks.

enhance
Here are few pics - Sorry they are so BIG!

enhance

enhance

enhance

Since you've done this a few times before, perhaps you can help me out. If I buy this pre-purchase (who am I kidding -- it's when not if), do I have to activate it first thing in the morning? Or is there a way to have ride photos put on a temporary card and then activate the pass and add the temporary cards later in the day? I don't want to waste precious morning time getting this set up if I can get the ride photos added on later in the day. I really want to get to HP early but also capture our ride photos from the first time we ride the HP rides.

Since you've done this a few times before, perhaps you can help me out. If I buy this pre-purchase (who am I kidding -- it's when not if), do I have to activate it first thing in the morning? Or is there a way to have ride photos put on a temporary card and then activate the pass and add the temporary cards later in the day? I don't want to waste precious morning time getting this set up if I can get the ride photos added on later in the day. I really want to get to HP early but also capture our ride photos from the first time we ride the HP rides.

You can definitely collect your ride photos on a temporary card and add them to your PhotoConnect account later after you’ve activated your package.

I changed the title to this sticky to include all all Universal Photo Packages.

Hi I just wanted to share this. I did purchase this package yesterday and I think it is a great deal! I bought this same exact package last May for last July/August. It worked out great. The only thing is I don't know what is the time frame exactly for the package. I would think at least it is June, July and August, but could run longer.

https://presale.amazingpictures.com/universalflorida.aspx

Trying to merge this thread with the Universal Photo Pass sticky

Please continue your discussion using the sticky

Hope to keep all photo packages in one place where you can see all dates, costs, info to compare

Merged completed

I read that it might be possible to swap the poster for smaller prints. Has anyone tried this before and if so, what did you get?
Also, we are getting two packages as we are there 9 days and do not know yet if we get annual passes. Do we have to get the prints from the first card within the first days or can they combine the packages so we have one good for 10 days?

I switched the poster to a normal size print (the smaller print was cheaper, so they said that was fine).

I can't answer your second question for sure, however I suspect you have to do the first prints during the first 5 days. I had to get my prints on the 5th day even though I was coming back the next day. They delete the day's photos each night if not part of an active package.

Does anyone know what they charge for addional prints with the package? I know its cheaper with the package but I don't remember how much it was...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts