2019 APRIL! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Cancelling Artist Point character dinner.

Monday, 4/15 at 5:35. Table for 12.

PM to coordinate.

Edit: Cancelled on 10/21/18 at 11:30 am, without coordinating.

Last edited:
Cancelling Hollywood & Vine breakfast, 8:00 on 4/18/19. Party of 6. Can coordinate.

Edit: Cancelled.

Last edited:

Canceling Ohana 4/11/18 for 5:40 party of 3 if anyone is looking can coordinate for tonight.

Canceling an 8:45PM on 4/20/19, for 3, at Storybook Dining at Artist Point-can coordinate this one.-canceled without transfer
Also just canceled Liberty Tree Tavern on 4/20/19 at 4:30, for 3 (had to cancel to book another ADR).

Last edited:
Have ADR to cancel:

4/3 4:40pm BOG dinner for 2 (early dinner, anyone?)

PM to coordinate

Cancelling the following:

4/27 10:20 p.m. Beaches and Cream for 7 people.
4/28 4:30 p.m. 'Ohana for 7 people.
4/29 8:55 a.m. Bon Voyage Breakfast for 7 people.
4/30 8:15 p.m. Tutto Italia for 7 people.

Last edited:
I have a Storybook Dining at Artist Point 4/21 (Easter) at 7:40pm for 5 people - PM for coordination.

SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERED 3/5 :)

Last edited:
Just canceled Be Our Guest breakfast reservation for 8 - Sunday April 14 @ 8 am.

Cancelling:
Be Our Guest
Thursday 4/18 @ 6:35pm - Table for 3 (would imagine that this would allow table for 4 when cancelled)

Willing to coordinate (send PM). I'm EST time zone.

I will be cancelling a California Grill Brunch for April 7th at 11am for 2 people. PM to coordinate.

Cancelling on April 1st at Noon EST:

4/5 - California Grill - 6 people - 9:15pm (fireworks start time)
4/6 - Supercalifragilistic Character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare - 6 people - 8:30am

Canceling Apr 1 by 5 pm CDT (DM me to coordinate before then):
4/10 Ohana breakfast for 5 ppl 8:25 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!