2019 Dining Plan Adult Prices Stayed the Same?

TheOneWithTheTriplets

DIS Veteran
I've done a very quick double check of a few different dates now that the 2019 packages are out. Here's what I'm getting on dining plan costs:

QS per night
Adult 52.50
Child 23.79

DDP per night
Adult 75.49
Child 27.98

DxDP per night
Adult 116.25
Child 43.49

After I compared to 2018, I double checked my dates (Jan 2019) and ran again in March 2019.

Can this be right? Adult prices staying the same for 2019? I know there was a big jump from '17 to '18, but still...

They don't always increase when the packages first come out. It's better when they do, because now, they can announce an increase at any time. Whatever the price is when you book is the price you'll pay, so better to book WITH dining plan if you're on the fence than to book without and add later.

They don't always increase when the packages first come out. It's better when they do, because now, they can announce an increase at any time. Whatever the price is when you book is the price you'll pay, so better to book WITH dining plan if you're on the fence than to book without and add later.

Seconded. Remember, you can always remove the dining plan without penalty up until the final package payment date.

Good to know! I had already asked our TA to put us on the packages now that they're out, so we'll be able to lock in the lower price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!