2019 planning

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi guys,

I have a big birthday (50!) mid June 2019 so have just started looking at planning something for wdw. I would love to do a week onsite and maybe a week on the beaches to the west but I've just tried my dates on wdw site and my preferred hotel YC is showing Club rooms only already - am I missing something or have the majority of rooms not been released yet? I realise free ddp should be coming up in the next month or two so does this affect the room availability??

As an alternative I might try for a few nights each at the Contemporary, Poly, AK, but that might be a hassle with moving about too much.

The Free DDP may affect availability.

I've noticed before that if a Convention is booked at the resort during the time I am looking, there are often rooms blocked out in case they are needed by the Convention Guests

That would make sense, I'll try some other dates and see what it comes up with.

I don’t know think that all the rooms have been loaded into the booking system yet as I can’t believe that all the rooms have sold this far out

Thanks guys, there may be 6 of us now so had a look at dvc points but might start to look at villas for us all, then do my birthday night at the contemporary or somewhere. Off to search the boards for villa advice as never done one before! ;)

Wow, just looked at booking the YC for the last two weeks in November 2019 & the only thing coming up is the turret suite, surely this can't be correct this far out?
Does anyone know when the 2019 deals are due to be released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter