2019?

My friend and I are talking about a crazy trip around the time of Galaxy's Edge opening! Yes, it's gonna be a crazy crowd-filled time. BUt we have done most things at WDW already, most of them so many times, and the idea of being one of the first to experience a new land sounds like something we can't pass up! After discussing this I am FROTHING at the mouth waiting for more details about when it will be opening!

Very Excited as at our Family Easter meal this weekend, my mum confirmed with all the family that she definitely does want to spend her 70th Birthday in WDW - Staying on site and to be fair leaving most of the planning up to me.

So we will be there on the 2nd November 2019 that'll probably be our last day as depending on Half term dates, we might even need to put a request for extra time at the school (That'll be fun :bitelip:)

Now keeping everything crossed that Star Wars land is open - Although knowing my luck which is normally lousy (well lousy as it can be if you know you're going back to Disney), as now we've confirmed plans I bet the opening dates will be Thanks Giving :rotfl:

Just booked 1/3/19-1/8/19! It's our first time renting DVC points and we are staying at Copper Creek. I'm hoping the crowds won't be too ridiculous. Touring Plans has them at a 9 or 10 the first few days we are there, so we will really have to take that into consideration in our planning.

So, we're not going a WDW park trip in 2019, we're doing a Disney cruise instead! So the parks will definitely have to wait until Fall of 2021 or 2020 at the earliest. Will definitely have to go before older DS becomes a Disney "adult." Hope you all have fun planning and have great trips!

We ended up moving our trip back one week to 1/10/19-1/15/19. It's marathon weekend but everything I've read said the parks aren't as impacted that weekend as they will be right after Christmas. Hope that's right! Either way, we will be at the happiest place on earth!

Thinking about April, as the school break is after my April 15 deadline. Haven't been to Flower and Garden since 2006!

Planning for November 2019! Trying to stay for almost free using AirMiles (I live in Canada). I have about 9000 more AM to save up, about $500 CAD in taxes & fees, and then whatever we will spend on food (AKA likely $1000 USD for 9 days!)

I'm not just planning - I'm booked to fly!! 2019 - unfortunately over Easter in DLR as the kids are dancing there as part of Disney Performing Arts, then flying to NY
(backstage at the Lion King on Broadway, whoohoo), DC and then onto WDW for 2 weeks! A whole month of Disney...I am SO EXCITED!

Yep! Looking at arriving on Thanksgiving and staying through the following week to take advantage of the kids's days off school, but try to avoid crowds. Banking on Star Wars Land!

We’re booked for Jan 4-12. I’m excited to take a trip just the 4 of us :) I just need to save up anouther 2600-3000 for food and souvieniers.

Yep! Looking at arriving on Thanksgiving and staying through the following week to take advantage of the kids's days off school, but try to avoid crowds. Banking on Star Wars Land!

I'm really hoping Galaxy's Edge opens in September. It's typically a "low crowd" period so I think it would benefit them to start then!

However I would advise you I've read Thanksgiving and the week after is a really extremely crowded week at WDW.

I'm looking at participating in the Princess half marathon and then a trip in the fall or winter. I'm upgrading my pass to an AP during my December 2018 trip so woooo

I was planning on flying in the Sunday after Thanksgiving and staying for 6-7 days. I hope it won’t be TOO crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter