2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

So does this mean the festival is OPEN on the 22nd? I have planned an entire trip because I need more of the donuts at Donut Box, but we don’t arrive until the 22nd.

So does this mean the festival is OPEN on the 22nd? I have planned an entire trip because I need more of the donuts at Donut Box, but we don’t arrive until the 22nd.
Yes, the last day of the festival is November 22. They will begin converting the kiosks to the Holiday Kitchens on November 23 for the Festival of the Holidays.

Seems to be a capacity thing not just a weekend thing. So for Friday it might be hard to know ahead of time of those booths will be open. If they’re expecting large crowds they’ll probably open as many as they can, if not those may stay closed.

Does anyone know what time the food booths close in the evening. Epcot is scheduled to close at 9pm on both of our days (Sun 11/9 and Mon 11/10.) I'm trying to map out our days a little bit so we don't miss the things we really want to try. Thank you
Food booths work the same way that the rides do- you need to be in line by park close to order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!