2020 New Years Eve ADR-Where?

disneyatheart2

Disney At Heart
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is staying well.

I'm getting ready to make our ADR for New Years Eve, 12/31/2020. I haven't seen anything posted in regards to special events, celebrations or places to dine for New Years Eve like I have in the past. I'm assuming nothing is being done to celebrate the ending of this tragic year and ringing in 2021.

Where on property would you have your last meal of 2020? (A celebratory meal that we survived 2020)

Anywhere you can

there are so few restaurants open, the signatures don’t seem to have any openings or they haven’t been available

last year the special nye offerings became available November 11

At the time, Narcoossee's, California Grill, and Topolino's are not available. Not sure if they're just all booked up (doubt it; was on at 6am yesterday morning and they were all unavailable) or if they are waiting to release them until they firm up their special plans/events (which will likely require prepayment when making the ADR).

Following!
We will be there NYE - so disappointed there won’t be any celebrations (but I get it...). We have Epcot that day, so right now planning on Teppan Edo, but I’ve read on some other posts that it’s been hard to get. Thursday is my ADR opening and I’m anxious!

We are booked at The Edison on New Year’s Eve. I wanted a later reservation and I figured Disney Springs might be fun since the parks close so early. My booking window doesn’t open until Saturday morning but I booked through open table.

Have not been able to see/book any of the big "celebration" type places like CG, Topolino, etc. We currently have an ADR at Raglan Road just in case nothing comes up. Figured that would be the opposite type of fun night out on NYE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter