2020 Northeast Dismeet @ Moose Hillock thread

We went to George's, they changed owners this year, but some of the wait staff was the same , we had the same waitress the last 3 years w20200813_180809.jpg20200813_180848.jpg20200813_171446.jpg20180826_181737.jpge went there. Lol. I will say the food was so good. They have a new kitchen staff. Best prime rib i ever had. I would have took a picture, but i ate it too fast. They had lots of taxidermy around the place. Our favorite one was the fox , but he was missing . Turns out the PO took him home. Fox picture was from last year. They took him down for us to look at.

Loving seeing all the adventures you are doing. This area looks great. I have never been in the eastern part of the world. Maybe some day. When anyone has time keep us in the loop of all the fun you are having. I hope the weather is cool. We had a high of 104 with heat factor 109. We are east of Austin Tx.

Fort William Henry in town for us this morning (younger son loves history)... maybe spend some time just relaxing around end of the lake there... possibly lunch down there too. More water slides/pool later again!

The family and I are heading to Saratoga battlefield and surrounding sights this morning. We will be back around mid afternoon for the pool.

I spoke with the wife and she said we are ok with having a meet and greet get together. She was thinking just bring a snack, your seating arrangements, and of course yourself. I will pick up some campfire wood. Get a fire going and have a social evening.

The family and I are heading to Saratoga battlefield and surrounding sights this morning. We will be back around mid afternoon for the pool.

I spoke with the wife and she said we are ok with having a meet and greet get together. She was thinking just bring a snack, your seating arrangements, and of course yourself. I will pick up some campfire wood. Get a fire going and have a social evening.

Nice and simple... I like it!

I'm thinking around 6:30-7PM til whenever. If anyone wants to bring Cornhole boards I have space on the site. Also BYOB for those who partake. I will have plenty of space for cart parking in front of site #161.

We had log jam for lunch and it was pretty good.

The fire is about to be started in a few minutes in anticipation of the North East disboarder gathering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts