2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

I really love the themes and am interested in the medals. How easy is it to submit the time for the medals?

https://www.rundisney.com/blog/series-celebrates-fanfavorite-disney-parks-attractions/
We have race themes!

Tea Cups
Space Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Ticket Books
My ranking of the themes:
1. Space Mountain. Almost a lock to sign up for this one.
2. Haunted Mansion. Not surprised. I enjoy the attraction, but do I want a medal? Hmm.
3. Teacups. Honestly a bit disappointed. I suppose I was hoping for Pirates or Big Thunder Mountain.

Is Ticket Books going to be the theme for the series completer medal?

Unless I really love the Haunted Mansion medal, for now I think I'm only doing Space Mountain.
I really love the themes and am interested in the medals. How easy is it to submit the time for the medals?
You don't even need to submit times. Once you have registered, they will send you the medal(s) regardless of whether or not you submit a time.

You don't even need to submit times. Once you have registered, they will send you the medal(s) regardless of whether or not you submit a time.

Just to clarify a little, there is nowhere to actually submit a time to RunDisney for the virtual races. You can enter a time and name on their website to generate a finisher certificate if you want, but anyone can generate that certificate whether registered or not and it’s not linked to a registration in any way, so it’s not really submitting a time.

Will at least do August..... idk if I’ll do the full series again as I’m already registering for wine and dine in March

I already knew I was going to do the series this year based on the Attractions Theme alone, but the individual themes 100% sold me on it! Super excited about a Haunted Mansion medal and I absolutely LOVE the ticket book for the series!!!

If we plan to do all 3, would we just sign up for the challenge instead of each individual race?

Does anyone have a rough idea how much registration for virtual races has been in the past?
Last year each race was priced at $40, and the challenge race was $145.

Question: are these “races” open to non-US residents? Because I love the themes!!
On the registration page it says “medals shipped outside the U.S. will require an international shipping charge,” so that seems like they allow at least some places outside the US? I feel like they would specify “medals shipped to Canada” or something if it was just Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter