2020 Tropical Storms/Hurricanes

My trip to Orange Beach was already canceled due to Sally damage, so at least I'm not canceling now.

The forecast that I see says it will hit as a Cat 2, but I'm sticking with what I have seen this year; it will be at least a Cat 4 when it makes landfall (hoping I'm wrong). We're pushing our trip to Biloxi until December.

The forecast that I see says it will hit as a Cat 2, but I'm sticking with what I have seen this year; it will be at least a Cat 4 when it makes landfall (hoping I'm wrong). We're pushing our trip to Biloxi until December.
God I hope not. That will devestate Nola. We were going to wdw this weekend anyway so I guess we will evacuate there now.

Yeah the track doesn't look good for me. Right now they have the eye going over the eastern edge of my parish. Just watching and hoping for something different, which makes me feel bad since the areas west and east of BR/NOLA already got hammered.

Yeah the track doesn't look good for me. Right now they have the eye going over the eastern edge of my parish. Just watching and hoping for something different, which makes me feel bad since the areas west and east of BR/NOLA already got hammered.
I know. I’m hoping for an unexpected weakening that helps all of us. I’m so sick of this this year!

Can’t trust any tracks that come out before Thursday afternoon. The one right now is the worst case scenario for my area.

I JUST finished putting out all of my Halloween decorations last week. I am waiting until the last minute to dismantle all of that.

I AM OFFICIALLY OVER 2020.

of all the years they dip into the Greek letters, it had to be 2020! Prayin’ for y’all (and your decorations)

DH and I are not in the path - but my dad, sister, and cousins are. Prayers for all of you and for them! Even without serious destruction (houses leveled), the aftermath (electricity out, trees blocking roadways, streets flooded) can be awful for days afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter