2020 Watch??

You'll be waiting a while, those won't be released in this next batch, they will be released in Spring 2019.

I'm waiting to see what the dates are for the WBPC in 2020.....
is it going to depart from Cape Canaveral? ...waiting also

I'd like to plan our first cruise for 2020 Spring Break (Mid-March for us). It sounds like the itineraries will be announced around October of this year. When does booking start? We are DVC members. Will that let us book a little earlier? If so can any travel agent book it for us with the (possible) DVC perk?

Thank you for any help. I'm excited and nervous about this one. Never cruised before, be if I'm going to try it, it's going to be Disney! :) If there is an FAQ I missed please point me there.

Does anyone know what the opening day platinum price was for the 2019 WBPC? 7A Would be fine as a general cabin.

Hoping to combine a Hawaii cruise with Aulani!!

This is my plan my daughter graduates for High school and I want this to be probably our last family vacation for a while.

It doesn't seem like Disney is in any hurry to go back to Hawaii, bummer!

Agreed I heard the last one didn't sell well but they placed in September when most people with school aged children were in school. I think they will find with the Aulani and a better time of the year more people would be willing to go..

I'd like to plan our first cruise for 2020 Spring Break (Mid-March for us). It sounds like the itineraries will be announced around October of this year. When does booking start? We are DVC members. Will that let us book a little earlier? If so can any travel agent book it for us with the (possible) DVC perk?

Thank you for any help. I'm excited and nervous about this one. Never cruised before, be if I'm going to try it, it's going to be Disney! :) If there is an FAQ I missed please point me there.
No DVC perks for early booking. It’s based on Castaway Club status (first day platinum, next day gold, next day silver, then open to the public). The announcement will come out a couple of days before booking opens. Keep checking the Dis and you’ll be sure to find out when that is. Based on previous years, October is the likely time.

A TA can book it for you, or you can book it yourself on the website or phone.

No DVC perks for early booking. It’s based on Castaway Club status (first day platinum, next day gold, next day silver, then open to the public). The announcement will come out a couple of days before booking opens. Keep checking the Dis and you’ll be sure to find out when that is. Based on previous years, October is the likely time. A TA can book it for you, or you can book it yourself on the website or phone.
@SamiL As of the opening day Summer 2019 bookings, they've been letting DVC members book at the same time as Silver Castaway Club members (a day before it's open to the public). For the Fall 2019 bookings, they were also allowing ABD insiders, and Golden Oak members to book that day as well.

@SamiL As of the opening day Summer 2019 bookings, they've been letting DVC members book at the same time as Silver Castaway Club members (a day before it's open to the public). For the Fall 2019 bookings, they were also allowing ABD insiders, and Golden Oak members to book that day as well.
Thanks for the clarification!

Joining in and waiting since we booked a placeholder last month. I'm hoping for something really interesting or we won't be booking. I'd love something like the Greek Isles, or something new and different. I've been looking at other cruise line itineraries and there are some amazing options out there, but we still really prefer to sail with DCL. Maybe 2020 WBPC if it stops in Costa Rica.

I guess I'm not really sure at all. I'm probably the only one on the DIS who isn't waiting for Hawaii - I live on the west coast and we see it as a "fly there and stay in a nice resort" kind of place.

Joining in and waiting since we booked a placeholder last month. I'm hoping for something really interesting or we won't be booking. I'd love something like the Greek Isles, or something new and different. I've been looking at other cruise line itineraries and there are some amazing options out there, but we still really prefer to sail with DCL. Maybe 2020 WBPC if it stops in Costa Rica.

I guess I'm not really sure at all. I'm probably the only one on the DIS who isn't waiting for Hawaii - I live on the west coast and we see it as a "fly there and stay in a nice resort" kind of place.

Ooohhh Costa Rica on the WBPC would be amazing, I'd book it for sure, then!
I'm also in the "won't sail to Hawaii" camp as we also live on the West Coast and our home resort is Aulani so while we love Hawaii, I have no desire to cruise the islands. I want to explore them all!

Ooohhh Costa Rica on the WBPC would be amazing, I'd book it for sure, then!
I'm also in the "won't sail to Hawaii" camp as we also live on the West Coast and our home resort is Aulani so while we love Hawaii, I have no desire to cruise the islands. I want to explore them all!

Wow! Nice to know I'm not the only one. Hawaii's just not seen as a cruise destination around here. And yeah, Costa Rica would make it tough to not book. I'm still hoping for some new cruises though. Our Norway/Iceland/Scotland one last month has definitely solidified the idea that sailing around in a circle from PC is not what we are looking for. I saw a cool one from Japan to Vancouver last night... Hear that Disney? :flower3:

Does anyone know what typically comes out in this batch of sailings? Is there a transatlantic or Panama Canal sailing?
For the 2019 “winter/spring” release, yes to the WB Panama Canal (we booked it while sailing on the EBPC in October 2017) and no to the EBTA. The EBTA was released with the “summer” sailings, along with Wonder west coast/Alaska and Magic European cruises as well as the various Bahamas and Caribbean itineraries for the Dream and Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!