2021 date based tickets only?

nevergrowup826

Mouseketeer
i am looking to buy a 2021 ticket for my DH but it looks like on the website (and other 3rd party sellers) that the only option in 2021 is date based. I was really hoping to buy flex just in case we need to reschedule, i have an AP so i can go whenever, but i am worried about locking into certain dates with the state of affairs.

Is the flex ticket gone for 2021? i feel like i would have seen something about this!

I understand that disney will work to reschedule the vacation and tickets if you buy from them directly but what happens if you buy from UT or plumb benefits? - will those tickets get rescheduled as well?

TYIA!

i am looking to buy a 2021 ticket for my DH but it looks like on the website (and other 3rd party sellers) that the only option in 2021 is date based. I was really hoping to buy flex just in case we need to reschedule, i have an AP so i can go whenever, but i am worried about locking into certain dates with the state of affairs.

Is the flex ticket gone for 2021? i feel like i would have seen something about this!

I understand that disney will work to reschedule the vacation and tickets if you buy from them directly but what happens if you buy from UT or plumb benefits? - will those tickets get rescheduled as well?

TYIA!

You can always change the dates yourself in the app, within the expiration period at least. Just paying any difference in cost for the new dates if there is one.

The “flex” option does not seem to be available for 2021. In essence, all that did was price the ticket as the highest-priced dates. Unless you might go at the holidays next winter, getting a regular date-based ticket and then paying any extra for a date change will cost less.

The “flex” option does not seem to be available for 2021. In essence, all that did was price the ticket as the highest-priced dates. Unless you might go at the holidays next winter, getting a regular date-based ticket and then paying any extra for a date change will cost less.
Yea, I never really got the appeal of the flex option. Since it's more expensive and you can just as easily change the dates yourself.

Yea, I never really got the appeal of the flex option. Since it's more expensive and you can just as easily change the dates yourself.
Thanks! I’ve never had to change so I didn’t know they were modifiable. Is this even if you get them from another source other than Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter