2022....Does it feel like "let's go" to anyone else??!!

I just cried so many tears that I just woke up yesterday and said okay, 2 years away...so, I felt this weight removed from my chest...great stress reduction!!šŸ˜„

I also booked a 2022 (WBPC during SB) so also "yay" but...
We were on the last DCL ship before the pandemic hit & I remember saying, "it'll be over by end of the year, we'll go back to sailing in 2021"... I was 100% sure 2021 would see DCL sail again, now I don't know. I give it a 50/50 chance.
This stupid virus is wicked and is not letting up. And I'm so tired of it.

Not there yet... I'm ready and hopeful I can cancel our May plans without losing our deposit but still stubbornly hope to be on the Fantasy next November... still happy, but also hopeful...! :ssst:

Still have cruises booked for 2021, but I pretty much know in my heart it will be 2022 now. It's ok, but I will need some sort of vacation in 2021, so hoping for better times next summer for travel

Now that the new cruises are out, I am hesitating`to book.
- WBPC, March 2022.
- 2,5 weeks New Zealand, North island, in 2021.

Both vacations are so different, and I'm not sure which I want more. Both are on my bucket list.

WBPC:
- I think in the coming years the price of a Panama Canal cruise will increase more than visiting New Zealand. Better book now.
- Convenient, everything is arranged and the final price is very clear from the start.
- New Orleans is also on my bucket list.

New Zealand:
- Only 8 months away.
- Fully customized.
- Something completely different.

Last edited:
Now that the new cruises are out, I am hesitating of booking.
- WBPC, March 2022.

Both vacations are so different, and I'm not sure which I want more. Both are on my bucket list.

WBPC:
- I think in the coming years the price of a Panama Canal cruise will increase more than visiting New Zealand. Better book now.
- Convenient, everything is arranged and the final price is very clear from the start.

New Zealand:
- Only 8 months away.
- Fully customized.
Yes...the WBPC has been on my bucket list too...I finally said go for it! I'm staying clos"er" to my home base...lol

Still have cruises booked for 2021, but I pretty much know in my heart it will be 2022 now. It's ok, but I will need some sort of vacation in 2021, so hoping for better times next summer for travel
I figure it this way...now spend all that extra money, 2 more years to really have a blow out vacation!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜Š

I figure it this way...now spend all that extra money, 2 more years to really have a blow out vacation!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜Š

No kidding! We spent about $1000 for kayaks this year and been on them every single weekend. Looking back through my pictures it has been a ton of fun. And compared to a vacation with the Mouse? We are rich! LOL But, when it is time, it will be very fun to get back to it.

Now that the new cruises are out, I am hesitating`to book.
- WBPC, March 2022.

WBPC:

New Zealand:
- Only 8 months away.
- Fully customized.

Are you not from the States? Because I wouldn't count on New Zealand letting Americans in anytime in 2021, unless there's a vaccine.

Are you not from the States? Because I wouldn't count on New Zealand letting Americans in anytime in 2021, unless there's a vaccine.
No, I am in Europe, and I don't want to get my hopes up too high either ;-) And it doesn't help my hesitation, what is better: waiting for something that is almost sure you can do, or hope for the best.

Not there yet... I'm ready and hopeful I can cancel our May plans without losing our deposit but still stubbornly hope to be on the Fantasy next November... still happy, but also hopeful...! :ssst:

we still have our 2021 cruises booked.

september 4, 2021
november 11, 2021
november 14, 2021

we just moved our April 24, 2021 to February 26, 2022

we keep pushing our cruises out further, evidently weā€™ll get on a ship.

Iā€™m cautiously optimistic about March 2022. Not optimistic enough to tell my kids that I booked a cruise, but optimistic enough that I paid the deposit.

It will be here before you know it! The early March 2022 cruises are less than 500 days away :) And only 5-6 months before you can book your flights and hotels and whatever :)

I used to always book flights quickly to assure I got the legs (and sometimes award fares) I wanted, but that doesn't seem as prudent anymore. I have a feeling I'll be booking my flights after PIF for awhile now..!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel youā€™ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter