CLOSED:221pts SSR for rent@ $16.00pp, +135 pts Aulani for rent $16.50pp For reservations after 2/1/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

makthompson

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I have 221 SSR points for rent, and 135 Aulani points as well. These points can be used at any resort 7 months ahead of time, and SSR and Aulani 11 months ahead of time.
All of these points are banked from 2020 so they are for vacations after Feb 1, 2021.
I have been a DVC member since 2004 and have experience with renting.
I would be happy to check availability for you with the following information.

1-Dates
2-Resort choices
3-Room size
4-View

Have a magical day!

173 SSR points and 135 Aulani left. If booking 7 months out we can use either of the points at $16.00 pt

Lots of points still available. If you need more to book I have more to finish off a ressie for you.

173 SSR points and 135 Aulani left. If booking 7 months out we can use either of the points at $16.00 pt

Hi, I’m interested in a 1 bedroom with a view at any Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Tower, or Beach Club Villas for 5/8 to 5/15. Is there anything available? If so, I’d love to book.

Quote Reply
Report •••

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter