I'm so glad to see you here, sweetie :D Great lyrics :Pinkbounc

Happy Day Chip - I sent you a couple of PM's (not to be confused with P.M.S.)

Hope your day is Happy one. :)

Hey CHip...always good to see you sweetie!!!

Do not know the song, but you confused the heck out of me tryong to read it...lol

Hope to see you around more!!

John....you sure it isn't P.M.S?

Heather! Here's one difference we have-I detest COUNTRY music.:p Now McLeach can tell us apart.:teeth:

Isn't Buck Owens the man from heehaw that sang with Roy Clark. You know, "I'm a pickin' and I'm a grinnin'"? Buck Owens and the Buckaroos... LOL. Off the top of my head that is who I'm thinking of. My Dad watch Hee-Haw every Saturday night. When I found out I was moving to TN whenI was 9yo I started dressing up like Minnie Pearl (I hope you know her...) and learned the song Jealous Hearted Me.

"I got a man and bull dog too
My man don't bite but my bull dog do
I'm jealous, Jealous hearted me!
I'm just as jealous as I can be!"

"I like pickles, sourkraut
I get my mail on the rural route
I'm jealous, Jealous hearted me!
I'm just as jealous as I can be!"

From 28yrs ago, that is the best I remember. My imitation of her singing that song was excellent if I do say so myself. :rolleyes: I do a mean Edith Bunker singing also!! LOL
(I think I need sleep.)

Hope your day is a happy one Chipperdini!

Brenda, that's who Buck is. You're gonna give me Hee Haw nightmares for reminding me of that show.;)

Did you wear the tagged hat and all?:p Got a pic?:teeth:

Actually, it was probably what we called my housecoat and tagged hat. Hopefully no pics!!!!!! I also did an impression of Cher. You should have seen what I did with that housecoat then.

BTW, Housecoat was a bathrobe.
No big ideas Jason. I was only 9yo.

I knew that, Brenda. In the south bathrobe=housecoat.:)

~sigh~ I wanted to be a solid gold dancer.:o

Let's see, browneyes.

"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair and agony on me."

Now, sweet dreams... LOL

LOL! I had forgotten about that show! I watched that every week too. Gosh, I watched a lot of TV. Where were my parents anyway????

Solid Gold used to come on channel 12 at the same time Hee Haw came on channel 3. I used to wish everyone would go outside so I could make a fool out of myself alone.:p

Thanks for the nightmares, in advance, Buckalew.:p

Chipperdini,

When I read the lyrics to the song, I reazlized that I have heard this before. However, I'm picturing a woman singing it. Right now, I can't come up with a face or name. Anybody remember this?

Sandy

Oh Heather that brought back good memories. My dad (who passed away 2 years ago) used to sing that song all the time. He was hillarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter