270 BLT points UY Sep 2020 available for transfer to member at $19.5/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLT9664

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi, we are not planning to go Disney this year and therefore have 270 BLT points available for transferring to member. Use Year Sep 2020. So it is good for booking 11 mo window at BLT. Full lot 270 points only please.

Price including paypal fee. So you can pay by credit card or paypal balance and have buyer protection to ensure the transaction is legit. PM me if any question. Thanks.

You will only do all points only? Only need 140 for one br oct 4th to 9th for rent

Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Since it is the rule that we can only do one transfer for each use year and I am not planning to do renting for time being, therefore all 270 points need to be transferred as 1 lot. Thanks for your understanding.

As of this morning, Feb 29, I see there are still some availability with MK view during Christmas week. Act quick before they are gone.

Hi Canyden 0624. Thanks for your interest. Please PM me so I can get your details.

If you have not complete the 10 posts requirement to use the PM systems, you can refer to this guide, https://www.disboards.com/forums/technical-support.43. Very simple, just keep reply any thread within the test board for 10 times and you good to go.

I have posted 10 times but it won't let me PM you yet (I saw a post where it may take 24 hours). I just realized though that you said "transfer points". I am not a DVC member though.

Yes. MalloryDis. You need to be a member to receive those points. I will try message you a little later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter