3/13 Member Services Calls

Unfortunately,, those 168 banked points are going to be lost. They have been allowing people to still bank, even if they were beyond deadline,

We got an email this morning that said All banking rules are still in effect. I don’t know if that means they won’t allow it any more, or if it just means that banked points won’t be banked a second time,

All you can do is call,

We just cancelled our April reservation (1 hour ago) and they are putting our borrowed points back into the original use year. So I think it is specifically the double-banking issue that they are addressing.

Have a reservation for BLT starting the 22nd-27th of march; my points expire in June. Am I SOL?
We had the same situation. They allowed us to cancel the reservation, bank them to the next year and make a new reservation. They even allowed us to return borrowed points back to the next year.
Thank you for posting you saved me a couple of hours I would have never gotten back.
I wish I had called in. It appears that is no longer the case. Tried to make reservations and now the site is down :(
Unfortunately,, those 168 banked points are going to be lost. They have been allowing people to still bank, even if they were beyond deadline,

We got an email this morning that said All banking rules are still in effect. I don’t know if that means they won’t allow it any more, or if it just means that banked points won’t be banked a second time,

All you can do is call,
I used 2019 to book 2020 reservations the weren't banked but now they will exp the end of May.

I wish I had called in. It appears that is no longer the case. Tried to make reservations and now the site is down :(

I used 2019 to book 2020 reservations the weren't banked but now they will exp the end of May.

Im sorry. They seemed to have only allowed the banking beyond deadline for a few days and then stopped.

But, they have noted they are working on a solution, if they can, to help people. So, let’s hope they can come up with something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!