3-Night Bahamas Cruise on the Dream Feb 2-5, 2018

Hi! If anyone is interested I started a sign up for a Tequila/Margarita seminar on https://www.facebook.com/groups/123...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1499608575612598. As of 7/9/17 - There is a mandatory enrollment of 20 participants to a maximum of 30. 7 spots have already been filled. If you have more questions follow the link to the Facebook group and you should be able to find the sign up post under...Christina Moleta Metz... Thanks

We are a group of 13 in 5 rooms. We are storming the boat, look out floor 10 it will be party central for this group.
Ages range from 6 - 68.
We will NOT be doing any meets or FE.

Update:
Now 14 in 6 rooms.

Last edited:

My son and I just booked our cruise and would love to participate in the extender exchange :)

My son and I just booked our cruise and would love to participate in the extender exchange :)
Awesome!!! Even if it's just a few of us, I think it could still be fun! Let me figure out how people run/start this and I will post when I do. :)

Ok, I'm trying to start a conversation and send a message to those interested, but it's not letting me. Not sure if everyone has met requirement of 10 messages/posts. So, RickiBobby and BDisney143 let me know if you are able to send/accept messages.

This is what I was going to send:

I am trying to figure this out as I go along, but looking to see who is still interested in doing the fish extender for the Dream Feb. 2, 2018.

If you are interested, let me know and we can share our thoughts on how to do this...ex: everyone commits to one gift a day or one per sailing? As well as information to gather, ex: cabin numbers, names, ages, sex, favorite characters/colors, allergies, additional info ex: special celebration, 1st cruise, etc

Since it's getting closer and not many responses, I don't think we need to be concerned about capping off the number of participants...yet. Lol.

This is my first Disney cruise AND it's on my birthday! Whoo hoo! So, I'm looking for the fun and excitement of giving to others. Oh, and it's my mother, sister and I....all adult fans, but big kids at heart.

Looking forward to seeing if we can make this happen :)

jfinnc, we are also interested in joining small FE group. Just 3 of us. Myself/husband and granddaughter. Will be granddaughters first Disney cruise (our second but first time doing FE.)

Ok, I'm trying to start a conversation and send a message to those interested, but it's not letting me. Not sure if everyone has met requirement of 10 messages/posts. So, RickiBobby and BDisney143 let me know if you are able to send/accept messages.

This is what I was going to send:

I am trying to figure this out as I go along, but looking to see who is still interested in doing the fish extender for the Dream Feb. 2, 2018.

If you are interested, let me know and we can share our thoughts on how to do this...ex: everyone commits to one gift a day or one per sailing? As well as information to gather, ex: cabin numbers, names, ages, sex, favorite characters/colors, allergies, additional info ex: special celebration, 1st cruise, etc

Since it's getting closer and not many responses, I don't think we need to be concerned about capping off the number of participants...yet. Lol.

This is my first Disney cruise AND it's on my birthday! Whoo hoo! So, I'm looking for the fun and excitement of giving to others. Oh, and it's my mother, sister and I....all adult fans, but big kids at heart.

Looking forward to seeing if we can make this happen :)

OK I see your post this is our first at posting so who is ever out there help us new bs

OK I see your post this is our first at posting so who is ever out there help us new bs
Hello,
Our group may be very small (like just us 2, lol). I'm still new to this, but found out to send/receive private messages you have to have posted 10 times. There is a way to go to a technical page and literally just post "test" 10 times to get to that number. Then we can share private messages. (this is the page with info for that and FE: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-find-fish-extender-group.3539098/ )

See if you can do the 10 quick "tests" posts and can then private message me and we will get it started. I would love to gather goodies for your granddaughter to have surprises.

Hello,
Our group may be very small (like just us 2, lol). I'm still new to this, but found out to send/receive private messages you have to have posted 10 times. There is a way to go to a technical page and literally just post "test" 10 times to get to that number. Then we can share private messages. (this is the page with info for that and FE: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-find-fish-extender-group.3539098/ )

See if you can do the 10 quick "tests" posts and can then private message me and we will get it started. I would love to gather goodies for your granddaughter to have surprises.

go to facebook and join group Disney Dream February 2, 2018 there is place on there to sign up for FE group.

go to facebook and join group Disney Dream February 2, 2018 there is place on there to sign up for FE group.
I thought I read on here not to start groups on FB. I didn't see one last I looked...I will look again.

Hi, we may be last minute booking our cruise. The decision will be made next week when we see how big our bonuses are...we have particpated In some fish extender groups, and it’s something my 4 year old is super excited about. We are not on Facebook due to family security reasons. I don’t care if it’s a small group this could be lots of fun! We love fish extender fun!

Hi, we may be last minute booking our cruise. The decision will be made next week when we see how big our bonuses are...we have particpated In some fish extender groups, and it’s something my 4 year old is super excited about. We are not on Facebook due to family security reasons. I don’t care if it’s a small group this could be lots of fun! We love fish extender fun!

Hey Melissa. My FE group is the last forming on our FB and we only have 7 cabins (we stop at 10)..I asked them to hold off closing it a week in case you want to be added. So, let me know when you decide (and I hope you all get to go!) and I'll get your information (cabin #, favorite character, name, etc) and get it to the organizer and will then share our spreadsheet of our group info with you.

Hey Melissa. My FE group is the last forming on our FB and we only have 7 cabins (we stop at 10)..I asked them to hold off closing it a week in case you want to be added. So, let me know when you decide (and I hope you all get to go!) and I'll get your information (cabin #, favorite character, name, etc) and get it to the organizer and will then share our spreadsheet of our group info with you.

Thank you so much...I will let you know in a few days. I am hoping we are able to go!

We are not going to be able to make this cruise due to the timing and our coverage at our small businesses...hope everyone has a great time!

So everyone will know what to expect and plan on wearing on embarkation day:
10 day weather outlook for PC:
High 67 - Low 55
Rain Chance 30% - including thunder storms
I will check on the 10 day outlook for Nassau, today and post later.

Saturday in Nassau:
High 77 - Low 69
Rain Chance 30% - including thunder storms

Sunday in Castaway Cay
High 74 - Low 67
Rain Chance 40%

Last edited:
Hi! Hubby and I just booked tonight! Talk about last minute! How do we get involved in the Fish Extender? First Disney Cruise, but hubby is a Cast Member and we are there at least once a week! ❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter