3 Word Story Game

shadow pirate

<font color=blue>You mean, don't say Candle Jack?<
Having seen this get majorly succesful in another forum, I decided to bring it here. Behold, the glory of the 3 WORD STORY GAME!!! This game is pretty easy, you type up 3 words, then the next person types 3 more words. This slowly becaomes a gigantificool story. Couple of rules:

• No profanity pl0x.
  • Donotpostwordblobslikethis. You may think you are clever, but your not.
  • ONLY 3 WORDS PER POST!! And no immediate posting, i.e. do not post 2 posts in succesion.
  • When posting, BOLD the words that you added so that we know what you added. Also, if you are posting something not in the story, -surround it with these-

All in all, this game is pretty fun. I'll start this off:

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate.

-shodowpirate be my VMK name :teeth:. NOW GET POSTING!-

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin

sorry but i couldn't get it to bold when i pressed the button..

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin decided to eat her! she screamed

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin decided to eat her! she screamed and started to

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin decided to eat her! she screamed and started to eat a fish.

-coughI'm a guycough-

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin decided to eat her! she screamed and started to eat a fish. The fish tasted

"PWND!!!!" said shodowpirate. As she realizes her pet pumpkin decided to eat her! she screamed and started to eat a fish. The fish tasted like a flame-thrower

-Technically, a flame-thrower is one word :teeth:. technicallities are fine, as long as there'snowordblobs.-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter