$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

Yep - read the thread - again, you DO need to buy AT LEAST 48 hours in advance AND go the date you say - those are the strings...I usually buy 4-5 days early when I see the weather forecast...

Although if you're way worried, it's $10 to be a member:)...https://www.floridapta.org/about-us/membership/sunshine-state-ptsa-membership
Thanks.

While it seems odd that an offer link like that exists (that literally anyone can use), I may just take advantage of it. We have 10+ people going and that would be a HUGE savings to the group.

We just used these on Feb 16, 2017. They would not work when scanned at the gate so I had to go to a ticket window. The gentleman asked if they were PTA tickets and I said yes. He said something about the system switching over and that's why I had a problem. But he just printed me new tickets and that was it. No ID or anything needed. Just be aware that you may need extra time to go through the gate.

We just used these on Feb 16, 2017. They would not work when scanned at the gate so I had to go to a ticket window. The gentleman asked if they were PTA tickets and I said yes. He said something about the system switching over and that's why I had a problem. But he just printed me new tickets and that was it. No ID or anything needed. Just be aware that you may need extra time to go through the gate.

We had the same experience. Our tickets did not work at the gate and when we went to the front window, they told us there was a batch of tickets that weren't working but they fixed our tickets, no problem. Just to be safe, we joined the PTA before we bought the tickets and had our confirmation email with us to show we are actually members but they didn't even mention the PTA.

We had the same experience. Our tickets did not work at the gate and when we went to the front window, they told us there was a batch of tickets that weren't working but they fixed our tickets, no problem. Just to be safe, we joined the PTA before we bought the tickets and had our confirmation email with us to show we are actually members but they didn't even mention the PTA.
Good to know!

I would have panicked if that happened worried I wasted money on tickets I can't use!

Are these valid for both children and adults? Does my 2 year need a ticket?

I am wondering about a 2 year old as well. I heard somewhere that 3 and under were free, but the park being geared to 2-10 years makes me wonder. Also, thanks so much for posting this. When I saw the original price, for a family of 6, I wasn't sure I wanted to even bother. The homeschool rate is fantastic as well! Since we homeschool in Canada, I might call in there to see if that works for them as well.

I would like to point out that I used the $35 Florida PTA tickets (thanks to this thread) and they worked great.
There was a panic moment when the tickets didn't scan, but the guy just talked to his supervisor, pushed a different button on his scanner and re-scanned them.

Less than $100 for a family of 4 (one is an infant) was an amazing deal.
And frankly my son (and most of the other boys we went with) loved this park more than Disney. There was ZERO crowds at this park on 3/28 (Tuesday) and they literally could just hop off any ride and ride again. Sometimes they didn't even have to get off, they just let them stay on.
They rode every ride they were interested in at least 2-3 times each.

I would like to point out that I used the $35 Florida PTA tickets (thanks to this thread) and they worked great.
There was a panic moment when the tickets didn't scan, but the guy just talked to his supervisor, pushed a different button on his scanner and re-scanned them.

@tlmadden73 Glad to hear you didn't panic and it all worked out for you and your family

I would like to use this for our trip in Feb but I currently don't see any availability past Dec. Crossing my fingers that this deal continues.

Bought tickets last night, printed at the hotel and used them today.

No real problems scanning them. The lady had 2 scanners and they seem to have issues scanning everything.

any exclusions on these tickets, are they only for Florida residents or for US citizens? Just asking as we are coming down from Canada.

Our family used it 4 years ago and a friend used it 2 years ago. We are from Toronto. Had to go to guest window, ticket did not scan. No Id required. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!