300 VGF (Grand Floridian) @ $20/pt for Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RnP

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hey Everyone! We have excess points available for transfer that we will not be able to use due to not wanting to travel with an infant.

300 points at Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) for rent - April 2025 Use Year (i.e., points valid for trips 1 April 2025 thru 31 March 2026).

I make the entire process pretty simple, I use a signed contract and have transferred points via this board previously. Search my name in the forum to see previous posts. Happy to schedule a Zoom call and discuss live and answer any questions as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

RnP

FORUM REMINDER: Per DISboards policy, DO NOT post any personal contact information in your forum posts. If you can’t PM me…read the rules on how to earn the ability to PM :)

Are you able to spare some of these points for a reservation of a Studio . Dec17th to Dec 19th at the VGF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter