CLOSED 320 AKL points for trade / rent, Dec 2020 Use Year, 17,50$ per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you open to a trade of an equal number of direct points from another resort? I’m not at the 7 month window yet and know I want to be in a 2 bedroom at Kidani for this trip; trip is1/1 to 1/7.

Last edited:
We're interested in a trade for 120pts for a Nov 2020 stay in exchange for BCV/BWV/VGC/AKV 2021

Are you open to a trade of an equal number of direct points from another resort? I’m not at the 7 month window yet and know I want to be in a 2 bedroom at Kidani for this trip; trip is1/1 to 1/7.
What resort do you have?

Hi... Looking for December 20 - December 27th.

Thank you

Abby

Deluxe Studio – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
145 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa – Standard View
Sleeps Up to 5
225 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 5
274 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 9
377 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 9
377 Vacation Points

VGC could be useful since I am planning a california trip in 2021 or 2022. What is your use year?
Sorry that was a typo should read VGF - Villas at the Grand Floridian
use years are Feb for AKV/BWV Mar BCV Aug VGF

Sorry that was a typo should read VGF - Villas at the Grand Floridian
use years are Feb for AKV/BWV Mar BCV Aug VGF
How many points are you willing to exchange? Not sure it make sense for me to do it for just 120 points because I consume both 2020 and 2021 transfer option

Good evening,

We are looking for a 2 bedroom.
Dates that work include:
11/23-11/28
11/24-11/29
11/22-11/27

thank you in advance,

Good evening,

We are looking for a 2 bedroom.
Dates that work include:
11/23-11/28
11/24-11/29
11/22-11/27

thank you in advance,
Sorry. At animal kingdom I see only single days and wait list. I see availability 24-29 in Saratoga Springs (234 points) or Old Key West (196) but I can make reservation there only after the 23th

Updated price. Some point still available
Hello!
We are new to this process, so please forgive me if I word something incorrectly or ask a stupid question!
We are interested in staying at Disney from 9/7-9/11 and were hoping to stay at Animal Kingdom. We were looking at a value studio or standard view studio, would anything like that still be available?
Thanks!

are you up for transferring points or renting at ak jambo house for one night I already have 2 nights at ak and need one more night

are you up for transferring points or renting at ak jambo house for one night I already have 2 nights at ak and need one more night
Sure renting no problem.
Transfer for one nigth only less appealing since we can do only one transfer per use year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!