I think what the site is saying is this: Normal one day admission is $51. Advance purchase tickets are $46 for the time until note, and the $39 is for after 4/15. I assume that that does mean that if you buy these tickets today for December, the one day ticket would be $39; however, you might want to try the finish the purchase just to see if there are any restrictions or time limitations.

You can also buy the Busch Gardens tickets for $39.95!! You must buy the tickets at least one month in advance.

I just called about this and the lady said that the tickets are discounted 10% for buying a week in advance and 20% for buying two weeks in advance. She said that you can still get the second day free with them.

Hey - thanks for posting this! I'll go check it out - I'd love to get our tickets for our May trip at 20% off!

Sorry it took me so long to respond C. Ann. I was waiting for my new Disney credit card to order the tickets! Might as well let one vacation help pay for the next!

The tickets say "This eTICKET is valid on or after 5/3/2003" So I'm sure you can buy them now and use them in December. There is no expiration date on them at all. The only complaint I have about them is that you have to put in a name for each ticket you buy. I don't really understand why since it's not like it's an annual pass. We're buying a ticket for a friend of DD's and I would be really ticked if the friend couldn't go and we couldn't use the ticket later or give to my mom or something. It also clearly says that you can redeem it at the Second Day Fun ticket window for a ticket that lets you return within 7 days. I didn't know it was within 7 days - I thought you had to come the very next day so that's nice to know.

It also says photo copies will not be accepted - how do they know? That's kind of odd to me as well - but I'll make sure I take good care of these!

I was just on the Sea World web site. I could not find the $39 tickets. Where do I get these. We are planning on a day at Sea World during our July trip. There is 4 adults and 3 children in our gorup so it would be nice to get the tickets for the cheapest price as possible. Could anyone tell me where thay saw this price. The best price I can find on the Sea World site is $46.75 Thanks.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just checked it - looks like the 20% off deal is gone.:( I'm glad I went ahead and got mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter