Hi!! We went to WDW Feb of 1999. Short park hours, but no lines at all. Light jacket weather in morning and after sundown. Very pleasant. Of course it was not during a holiday time. You have to be careful sometimes Mardi Gras is during Feb. and all us crazy cajuns flock to disney. Enjoy planning your trip. Bye

We just went a month ago... I thought it was extremely warm, I didn't even need the jacket in the morning or evening (although others did.) We had highs in the 80s, it was muggy. Though I'm sure FAR better than in the summer! And it only rained once. We experienced some crowdedness b/c of President's Week but to be honest, it was all very manageable. Great weather though - not so sunny that you're just dying, but enough so that you come back with a healthy tan!

February can be a little unpredictable. One year when we went it rained all day for 3 days straight! It was also on the cold side. We made the best of it, but it is kind of crummy when that happens.

Another year when we went we had real nice weather in the 80's during the day. It's definitely cooler early morning and the evenings, so you'll want to plan accordingly and bring sweaters or light jackets.

The best thing about this month is light crowds and no waits, which really makes it worth it!

Have fun!

Just went Feb. 7-15. First four days pretty chilly, highs in the 50's, and one day of rain, rain, rain. Crowds were light!! Then it gradually warmed up to the 70's, but VERY chilly in the evenings. By the time we left the 15th I think it was going to be in the 80's that day. So, just be prepared, it is very unpredictable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter