100 SSR Remaining @ $15/point use by Dec 1, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHank44

Mouseketeer
I have:
100 SSR @ $15/point good until Dec 1, 2020,

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

I am an experienced renter, use a contract, and accept Paypal.

PM me if interested.

*updated listing to show remaining points.

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you had any availability around the date of November 8th. Either 5-10 or 6-10?

Hi! I was wondering if you had any availability around the date of November 8th. Either 5-10 or 6-10?
Here are the only options:
SSR 1 or 2 bedroom either preferred or standard
Riviera 1b Preferred (Need to wait until 7m to book)
OKW 2b (Need to wait until 7m to book)

Just looking it seems the nights of 6th & 7th are pretty full. Not sure why but as an fyi.

Maybe because of the wine and dine half marathon on the 8th?? How many points for the SST 1 bedroom standard and preferred ? (Sorry very new to this so I apologize if it’s posted somewhere)

Maybe because of the wine and dine half marathon on the 8th?? How many points for the SST 1 bedroom standard and preferred ? (Sorry very new to this so I apologize if it’s posted somewhere)

You need to make 10 posts before being able to send a PM...

1b standard is 140 points and preferred is 162 points.

That is for 5-10th just to be clear.

Last edited:

Hello,
Looking for a 2 bedroom theme park view for BLT for 4 nights late November early December or whatever is available during the Christmas theme.
Thank you!

Hello,
Looking for a 2 bedroom theme park view for BLT for 4 nights late November early December or whatever is available during the Christmas theme.
Thank you!
There is availability the week and half before thanksgiving and I could do 3 nights 28th-1st. PM me.

We have enough points to book ourselves but only have enough for 1.5 nights for my parents. ours expire that April so we were hoping to use ours up and just transfer more to supplement their stay. If you change your mind, please let me know!
Thanks!

SSR standard or preferred studio is available. OKW is as well but I can't help you until 7 months.

Everything else is booked.

Hi, we were looking to rent a standard room at VGF for March 14 2021-March 21 2021. Thanks

Hi, we were looking to rent a standard room at VGF for March 14 2021-March 21 2021. Thanks
Booking does not open for a couple of weeks but will check when it does. I assume you mean studio standard view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!